The admissions process & requirements are the same as for the traditional M.A. program. However, there is less expectation of a deep background in history.
- Application with a $75 nonrefundable fee. If you are interested in the PUBLIC HISTORY CONCENTRATION please fill out the MA application and answer YES to the Public History Concentration question under ENROLLMENT INFORMATION.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Sample of written work
- Personal statement of purpose
- For international students, the financial statement and a TOEFL score (for those whose native language is not English)